Monday January 14: Water Main Break on Cold Spring Road Repaired
The water main break near 20 Cold Spring Road has been repaired. Water has since been restored to area residents of Cold Spring Road, Blackthorn, Pierce Ave, Sawmill, and Fletcher Road.
Residents in those areas may experience temporary discolored water. If so, we recommend flushing the water from a COLD water tap (bathtub is best) for several minutes, or until the water runs clear.
Please don't hesitate to call the Water Department with any questions at 978.692.5529. Thank you.
Water Department projects link
Information on current Water Department projects, including the Vinebrook project, can be found by clicking on the Water Department Projects link to the left, and then clicking on the project of interest.
2017 Consumer Confidence Report Available
The 2017 Consumer Confidence Report (CCR) is available electronically on the Water Department website. Click on the 2017 Annual Water Quality Report link under Quick Links located directly to the right to reach the report. Contact Mark Warren at email@example.com or at 978-399-2457 if you would like a hard copy delivered to your home or business.
Online Bill Pay Service Provider for Water Bill Payments
City Hall Systems is the Online Bill Pay Service Provider for the Westford Water Department. Some helpful features are described below:
- Paying out of your checking account by ACH E-Check is free for Water Bill payments.
- Payment by Debit or Credit Card is subject to credit card company fees based on a percentage of the amount being paid, with a minimum fee of $3. For this reason we strongly recommend using ACH E-Check to avoid all fees.
- Customers can pay as a guest or they can establish a user account.
- Customers who establish a user account will gain access to some great features; payment scheduling, payment history inquiry and new to Westford - E-Billing.
- We are pleased to offer E-Billing to our customers. You may sign up to receive your bill via Email only (E-Billing), or to have your bill delivered via Email and U.S. Mail (E-Notice). Once signed up, you will receive a notice by email each quarter.
View additional information on to the bill pay system, by visiting the City Hall Systems website.
Water Bill Calculator
Want to know how your water bill is calculated - or check your water usage? Click on the link below to access our Water Bill Calculator. Simply enter the requested information to calculate your bill and determine your water usage. View the Water Bill Calculator or learn how to read your water meter by viewing the February 2011 Water Department InFLOWmation Newsletter (PDF).
Service Line Insurance
Periodically our customers get calls from companies offering water service line insurance. We would like our customers to know that the Westford Water Department does not endorse any service line insurance product or company, and we recommend exercising due diligence before making a decision to purchase insurance. Before considering purchasing service line insurance you may want to check with your home insurance company-as some policies do offer some coverage for service line repairs or replacement.