- Departments A-L
- Human Resources
Health, Dental, & Voluntary Insurance Documents, Benefit Summaries, and Forms.
Benefit Plan Documents For: Plan Year 2022 - 2023
(Please be sure to see both Page 1 & Page 2 for all benefit information)
Click here to view All / Prior Years
RETIREE INFORMATION - Important Medicare Supplemental Rate Plan Change
Effective January 1, 2023, the Medex 2 rate increase will be 3.82%, not 6.57%. Due to the timing of going out to bid, the adjusted rate is not reflected in the retiree mailing. For help with any questions please call 978-399-2915.
Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) documents - Mitigation Funds
These funds are available, until they are exhausted, for employees and retirees who are non-Medicare eligible who participate on the Town's health insurance to help offset increased out of pocket costs for plan design changes (health insurance copays only) for those who meet the criteria through the HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangement).
MIIA Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Call 800-451-1834 for a confidential counseling and referral service. You receive 3 confidential in-person counseling sessions to help:
- Manage Anxiety and Depression
- Adjust to Demands of Work
- Resolve Relationship Conflict
- Talk About a Loved One's Drinking
- Address Parenting and Family Issues
- Assess Your Level of Stress
- Become a Better Communicator
- You receive legal assistance: 1 free 30-minute office or telephone consultation
- per legal matter; does not include job-related legal issues.
- You receive financial counseling: one free 30-minute telephone consultation per
- financial issue.
- Available to employees and household members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.