Where can I obtain further information?
For further information about filing a business certificate, call the Town Clerk’s Office at 978-692-5515. For information about registering a trademark or trade name, contact the Secretary of State’s Office at 617-727-8329.

Show All Answers

1. What is a business certificate?
2. Who must file a business certificate?
3. How do I file or renew a business certificate?
4. What do I do if I discontinue or withdraw from the business, or move to another location?
5. What is the penalty for failing to file a business certificate?
6. Where can I obtain further information?
7. How do I obtain a list of registered DBAs in Westford?
8. How do I change my name of my business?