The Cameron Senior Center is dedicated to keeping our community informed on the most up to date Covid-19 vaccine information that is available to us. Currently we have an email list that we release this information via. If you would like to have your email address added to the list please contact the Cameron Center. Please find the current information below:
- Many folks are having success getting appointments at Gillette Stadium and Danvers Doubletree Hotel. www.mass.gov/COVIDVaccineMap
- Some have found the website www.maimmunizations.org easier to navigate. Please be sure you have an “s” on the end of immunizations because supposedly hackers have created a fake site without the ‘s”.
- Bob, one of our staff, has created an excellent video on how to navigate the COVID map and you can click on it here to have a demonstration. Be sure to turn your volume on. https://www.facebook.com/CameronSeniorCenter/posts/3800677619954170
- Visit the town website www.westfordma.gov and you will see on the main page icons. One says “Notify Me”. If you click on that, then add your email address and scroll down you can receive alerts from different sites in town. Under “News Flash’ you can click on alerts for COVID immunization updates. Many of these will come from the Health dept.
- Lastly, we’ve heard that folks are getting appointments at Lowell General Hospital by going through their primary doctor.
If you have questions, concerns, or would like to speak to a staff member regarding the Covid-19 vaccination process, please contact Annette Cerullo or Bob Rafferty at (978) 692-5523