Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The Westford Water Department would like to thank our customers for complying with the Stage III restrictions. A recent increase in precipitation, along with a reduction in demand, has allowed us to downgrade the outdoor water use restrictions to Stage II - mandatory odd/even, with time restrictions for non-essential outdoor watering, as follows:
- Odd-numbered addresses may water lawns using automatic or conventional sprinklers on odd-
- Even-numbered addresses may water lawns using automatic or conventional sprinklers on even-
- Lawn watering is entirely prohibited between the hours of 9:00 AM and 6:00 PM.
- Use of a hand-held hose or watering can is not subject to restrictions.
- Watering of vegetable or fruit gardens is not subject to restrictions.
Please note these mandatory restrictions will be enforced. Your cooperation in following these
Stage II restrictions will allow us to manage customer demand, and minimize the need to re-impose Stage III restrictions.
For further details on the Stages, please visit our website at: WWW.WESTFORDMA.GOV/WATER