|Date||Event||Voter Registration Deadline|
|Saturday, March 24, 2018
|Annual Town Meeting
|Friday, March 2, 2018
|Tuesday, May 1, 2018
7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
|Annual Town Election||Wednesday, April 11, 2018
|Monday, October 15, 2018
|Special Town Meeting Abbot School
||Friday, October 5, 2018 8 p.m.|
|October 22 - November 2||Early Voting @ Town Hall||n/a|
|Tuesday, November 6, 2018 7am - 8pm||State Election||Wednesday, October 17, 2018 8 p.m.|
Register to Vote
- In order not to be affiliated with a party or political designation, a Massachusetts voter must be registered as "Unenrolled," not "United Independent."
- Register online and save time, visit the Massachusetts Secretary of State website.
- If you wish you may download a Mail-In Voter Registration Form (PDF).
Currently the voter registration deadline is 20 days before an election. If you are 17-years old, beware, you may register while you are still 17 if you will be 18 on or before election day, but you must register at least 20 days before the election. If you become a U.S. citizen after the voter registration deadline and you register to vote before 4 p.m. on the day before the election, you are specially qualified to vote in that election.
- Specimen Ballot for November 6, 2018 State Election
- Find your election information and view ballots for state and federal elections through the Massachusetts Secretary of State website.
- To view the voting precincts in Westford, view the Polling Locations in Westford (PDF).
- View Precinct Maps for Westford.
- Learn how to apply for an absentee ballot, through the Massachusetts Secretary of State.
- View sample ballots for local elections.
- View the Federal Voting Assistance Program, voting help for Uniformed Service Members, their families, and citizens living outside the U.S.
- Be sure to be involved with elections and view the Work at the Polls (PDF).
Learn more about candidates, campaign finance information, filings and more through the Candidate Information page.