Up-Coming "Let's Move" Events
Hula Hoop Jam !
WEDS. MARCH 19th 6:30-8:00 PM
STONY BROOK SCHOOL
9 FARMERS WAY, WESTFORD
APPROPRIATE FOR FAMILIES WITH KIDS K-12
The Westford Health Department, partnering with Circle Health and the Upper Merrimack Valley MRC, would like to invite the community to this special family event!
Kat Suwalski, a certified Hoopnotica Master Trainer, and several other hooping Instructors, will perform a hoop dance with LED hoops followed by a fun, interactive workshop teaching basic hooping moves, skills and games that increase eye-hand coordination, strength, balance and agility!
- Hoops for the workshop will be provided to the first 100 registrants.
- Twenty additional, hand-made hoops (32-26”) will be raffled off for kid’s to take home!
- Check out Kat and Hoopnotica (http://wildkathoops.com).
- Advance reservations are recommended, but not required.
- For more info or to pre-register, call the Westford Health Dept. at 978-692-5509 or email Heidi Tierney at email@example.com.
Past "Let's Move Westford" Events
JOIN CELTICS STAFF
Train and Eat Like the Pros!
- Ever wonder how do the Pros eat or train?
- How and what to eat to support your training goals?
- Does your training program give you the results you want?
Whether a weekend warrior, or a competitive athlete, this presentation will help dispel some myths and misconceptions about your basic fitness and nutritional needs!