The 2015 CCR (Water Quality Report) is Available at
New Online Bill Pay Service Provider for Water Bill Payments 12/1/2015
City Hall Systems will be replacing Unipay as the Online Bill Pay Service Provider for the Westford Water Department on December 1, 2015. The two systems offer similar features with a few improvements.
- Paying out of your checking account by ACH E-Check will be free starting on December 1st for Water Bill payments.
- Payment by Debit or Credit Card will be subject to credit card company fees based on a percentage of the amount being paid, with a minimum fee of $3.00. For this reason we strongly recommend using ACH E-Check to avoid all fees.
- Customers can pay as a guest or they can establish a user account. Note: Anyone who previously established a user account with Unipay will have to establish a new user account with City Hall Systems. We’re sorry for any inconvenience but think you will like the new provider.
- Customers who establish a user account will gain access to some great features; payment scheduling, payment history inquiry and new to Westford - E-Billing.
- We are very pleased to offer E-Billing to our customers! You may sign up to receive your bill via Email only (E-Billing), or to have your bill delivered via Email and US Mail (E-Notice). Once signed up, you will receive a notice via email each quarter.
If you have any problems, questions or concerns about City Hall Systems, please don’t hesitate to contact the Water Department at 978-692-5529.
Thank you for using our online Bill Pay system!
Click on the link below to continue on to the bill pay system:
Want to know how your water bill is calculated - or check your water usage? Click on the link below to access our Water Bill Calculator. Simply enter the requested information to calculate your bill and determine your water usage.
Click here to learn how to read your water meter
Sodium in Drinking Water - 2016 Results Now Available
For information on sodium in drinking water click on the Education and Outreach then Sodium in Drinking Water Links on the left side of the page.
The Westford Water Department is the host community for the FY2017 Northeast/Merrimack Valley Chemical Consortium (NEMVCC). The NEMVCC is a collaborative of fifty-eight water and wastewater systems in northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire that solicits bids annually for water and wastewater laboratory supplies, treatment chemicals, and services. Visit the NEMVCC website at www.nemvcc.com for more information.
The FY 2016-2017 bid awards were approved on May 26, 2016. Visit the NEMVCC website for the 2017 bid results and low bidder details. Contact Mark Warren at email@example.com if you need the original bid documents (bid box).
Service Line Insurance
Periodically our customers get calls from companies offering water service line insurance. We would like our customers to know that the Westford Water Department does not endorse any service line insurance product or company, and we recommend exercising due diligence before making a decision to purchase insurance. Before considering purchasing service line insurance you may want to check with your home insurance company—as some policies do offer some coverage for service line repairs or replacement.
Cant' find your fire hydrant?
If you don't know where your local hydrant is you can use this new map that shows the location of the town's hydrants.